Terms and Conditions
Our preferred method of payment is via bank transfer, we also accept all major debit and credit cards (with the exception of American Express) and cheques (which must be clear into our account before a vehicle can be collected or delivered).
All goods remain the property of Drew Pritchard Classic Cars Ltd until settled in full.
We offer test drives/rides of our vehicles (unless otherwise stated, e.g., vehicles for restoration etc).
ALL test drives (two or four wheels) are accompanied and are conditional that you:
- produce a valid licence for the vehicle you wish to drive
- If you do not have a photo card driving licence you must provide photo ID such as a current passport in addition to your paper licence.
- generate and provide a 'Check code' from the DVLA website so we can check your licence categories and any convictions.
- sign a demonstration form.
- You would be liable for any damage incurred to our vehicle,
- We would also be obliged to pass on your details in the event you incur a speeding penalty or similar while driving our vehicle.