Due to their age, none of the vehicles we have for sale will still be covered by their original manufacturer warranty.
We offer, within the purchase price (unless clearly otherwise stated), a 30 day ‘return-to-base’ mechanical warranty. This is not based on an insurance product, but is an arrangement directly between Drew Pritchard Classic Cars Ltd and yourself.
In plain English, our vehicle warranty does
- 30 days cover from the invoiced date of purchase
- Including free collection (if required) from anywhere on the UK mainland for repair, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm by arrangement.
- Cover against mechanical failure (specifically the engine, braking, steering, suspension and transmission systems only)
The warranty is conditional
- Good care having been taken of the vehicle
- The vehicle being returned to us (or collected by us) for repair
- Repairs being carried out at an agent of our choice
- In the event of a repair proving prohibitively expensive, we reserve the right to offer a refund of your purchase as an alternative remedy, provided the vehicle can be returned in an 'as-sold' condition (with the exception of the fault).
In plain English, our vehicle warranty does not
This agreement does not affect your consumer rights.
- Glass/window breakage, electrical failures, failure of non-original accessories, or any service or consumables such as tyres, clutch, brake pads, fluids or lubricants.
- Compensation for loss of use
- Compensation for any subsequent loss due to the vehicle being unavailable
You are also of course at liberty to purchase a third party warranty package with a supplier of your choice, should you wish to do so.
If you have any queries regarding our warranty policy, please feel free to contact us.